Is there fairness in terms of content in the legal system
Fair trial as a guiding principle of criminal procedure in the multi-level system
Since its foundation in 1881, the ZStW has been the leading forum for the discussion of fundamental questions of criminal law and criminology. Since then, it has not only significantly influenced science and practice in Germany, but has also strengthened the reputation of German criminal law science beyond its borders.
The inland part contains carefully selected treatises on questions of criminal law doctrine, criminal policy, criminal procedure law, criminal law history, legal philosophy and criminology. New legal developments are presented and recognized in an overview, individual problems are examined in more depth and criminal law issues are considered in the light of the neighboring disciplines.
The regular literature reports are of particular value. Here, leading experts present the new publications in their field critically and thus trace the current picture of the scientific debate.
Important scientific congresses and conferences, such as the International Criminal Law Congress of the Association Internationale de Droit Pénal, the negotiations of the Comparative Criminal Law Section of the Society for Comparative Law and the conferences of German teachers of criminal law, are comprehensively documented through the printing of presentations and discussion reports.
In the Auslandsrundschau, the ZStW reports on current trends in criminal law, case law, criminal law and criminology abroad. German experts and foreign authors contribute reporting and comparative articles on reforms and scientific discussions in other European and non-European countries as well as international criminal law.
- What is the significance of the creation of cookies
- How can I become a blogger 6
- What is RABGAFBAN
- How many years is 1 billion seconds
- If my number has recovered from WhatsApp, it is forbidden
- Why is alcohol legal when weeds aren't
- The police like former applicants for military officers
- What is induced voltage
- Why is the HTTP protocol called stateless protocol
- Are people with preventable personality disorder unstable
- How do people smell like cats
- How do I start a WordPress blog
- How can I clear the Amazon search history
- Why do we need marketing information
- What does consistency mean in a relationship
- Did Donald Trump make America safer
- How do you respect others
- What's a CFA Salary in Dubai
- What are MST services
- What percentage of Canadians are white
- What are some examples of folk etymology
- What are your ten best qualities
- Is it bad to keep losing sleep?
- What does major depression do to someone