Why can't I forget her
Read this if you can't forget someone who has already forgotten you
If you can't forget someone, there are two reasons for it:
1) We really believe this person is right for us.
2) We fear that we will not find anyone better.
However, we should all keep the following two things in mind:
1) If a person is right for us, they will come back to our lives no matter how far they are from us.
2) There is always someone who is better - or rather, someone who does not forget you.
Feeling forgotten or neglected by someone you care about can be one of the most soul-shattering and excruciating feelings in the world. Instead of forcing myself in vain to forget this person, I want to that you set yourself free by remembering them.
Remember her when you cry alone at night, remember the pain this person caused you, remember when you almost lost your breath because of the tears you shed because of her and remember it how you had to hide your eyes behind your sunglasses so no one could see them or see you.
Remember that person on your birthday, remember how they chose not to celebrate another year with you, remember that they are happier to celebrate elsewhere, maybe with someone else. Don't forget that this person wants to grow old without you.
Remember this person when you are lonely, remember how they once promised not to leave you, remember how they could have changed your loneliness, but they made you stare at all four walls when they found someone else to ease their lonely nights.
When attending an engagement party or wedding, remember this person and remind yourself that instead of being your companion, they abandoned you. Recall that she convinced you to go in that direction, but suddenly decided to do a U-turn and continue on your own.
Remember that person when your family asks about your relationship status, remember how you could easily have avoided that question if they had been there to answer it. Remind yourself that she didn't give you an answer and didn't even want to help you find one.
Remember this person when you are having fun with your friends, remember that they should have made you feel this way, but they chose to be a stranger. This person chose to treat you like a stranger, not a friend.
Remember that person when you smile because someone still appreciates you, remember how they didn't and how they slowly took that smile away from you. Don't forget that she chose to make someone else smile.
Remember that person every time you want to forget them, remind yourself that they don't remember you, and remind yourself that they want you to forget them.
Remember this person when you have finally overcome them, remember them when you see them and no longer recognize them ...
- What am I faculty
- Should I learn Python or C.
- What is an assault weapon
- How do people get rich on Amway
- Why is Malaysian language nowhere offered
- What is MIT known for
- Can a NITIE student receive a scholarship through CAT
- How can I influence the guidelines at Quora
- Parents are bullied by other parents
- Who is more beautiful a Taiwanese or Hong Konger?
- Is Everlane really an ethical company
- What are the signs of bipolar illness
- Are we as happy as our ancestors
- Why is KFC Chicken famous
- What are some examples of unsaturated fats
- How do foreigners see Chinese women
- What is the past tense of bring
- UX salaries go down
- How is WordPress cached
- What is a pan-romantic lesbian
- Can string theory be visualized
- What is the eternal present
- Why are people bullied
- What is the hardest part of sales
- Why create an email newsletter
- Why is makhana bad for sugar
- Will a US recession affect Canada?
- How were Hitler's generals killed
- How do mathematicians come to conjectures
- Why did the US bomb Syria?
- Can I Really Make Money From Affiliate Marketing?
- Jeff Bezos could be fired from Amazon
- Why do we doubt others
- What makes the Blackstone Group so successful