How can I make my legs thinner?
Training goal: slim legs
Less body fat = slim silhouette
If you want to have tight and slim legs, you should first pay attention to your body fat percentage. Depending on age, the normal body fat percentage for women is between 20 and 30 percent. If this is higher, it should be reduced through a moderate diet and regular exercise. And not only for reasons of vanity, but also for the sake of health. You can find out how to calculate your body fat percentage here
Training for slim legs
In addition to a targeted low-calorie diet, slim legs, especially sport and exercise, play an essential role in the project. Targeted leg training kills two birds with one stone: on the one hand, the leg muscles are strengthened and toned, and on the other hand, training the lower extremities burns a particularly large number of calories. Cellulite can be reduced. Two thirds of all body muscles are in the legs and buttocks. If these muscles are exercised - for example when running or hopping - the calories tumble. The legs look defined and stay slim in the long term.
Targeted leg training is not only possible on the treadmill, slim legs can also be formed on the multi-gym with leg press. The risk of suddenly building mountains of muscle through strength training is low. Women build muscle mass comparatively slowly.
Anyone who wants slim legs is also well advised to use a cross trainer. The movements are gentle on the joints and extremely effective against the unpleasant cushions. Cycling is also ideal as a sport for slim legs and strengthens the gluteal muscles at the same time. If you don't want to go outside in wind and weather, you can always rely on your home ergometer.
It is almost impossible to lose weight in a specific area of the body without affecting other parts of the body. If you want to have slimmer legs, you should work on your entire body.
Women with saddlebags or a strong stature that is hereditary have a harder time getting slim legs and shaping their figure according to their wishes. Nevertheless, sport offers the most effective method to work on one's appearance and thereby also to improve one's body awareness and self-confidence.
Training tip: Train standing up every now and then. The alternating load on the individual muscle groups shapes the legs evenly and burns additional calories.more details
Training tip: Don't just run on the flat (0% gradient), but imitate an intense mountain climb (10% gradient). Big, sweeping steps shape your legs and bottom.more details
Training tip: endurance training and thus the finest calorie killer! Spice up your training on the speed bike with uphill rides (while standing, focus in front) and downhill rides (focus behind the seat). This specifically trains the rear thigh muscles and the buttocks.more details
- Can you file a wrong case 420?
- How do immigrants come to America these days
- How are unions normally funded
- What are the benefits of population growth
- Was Osho a real person
- What are some common misconceptions about Americans
- How do I find prostitutes in Mumbai
- What is the fastest loading website
- How should I approach product development
- Telegony has been proven
- Why is vegetarianism mainly restricted to India
- Guns are completely banned in NYC
- Starfish are intelligent
- How corrupt is Mamta Banerjee from TMC
- What is CPM, how to use it
- Why are you not happy in life
- Why is illiteracy obsolete?
- Should China send soldiers to Hong Kong
- Why did the bureaucracy develop in ancient China?
- How did you decide on a sailing yacht
- How is beef bacon made
- How often should I sharpen a chisel
- What is uncontrolled diabetes
- Google Stadia is getting better
- Which cities start with the letter H.
- What government APIs are available
- Why don't strong countries help Malaysia
- Is an Apple Watch really necessary
- What are the attractions in Penang
- How do I create a blogspot
- How do I accept payments via WhatsApp
- Are handkerchiefs recyclable
- Was Einstein a slow thinker