Why are third world countries so corrupt
Corruption determines the medical business for the Third World
When it comes to the medical problems of the developing world, the world's largest pharmaceutical companies don't have the best reputation. Medicines essential for survival are often too expensive or not available at all, and often enough not even a single drug is available for deadly infectious diseases due to a lack of research. This is proven by the Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
Nevertheless, access to Western medicine has improved significantly over the past two years. This emerges from the "Access-to-Medicine" index, a kind of ranking list of helpfulness in the pharmaceutical industry that is published every two years.
The front runner among the 20 largest in the industry is the British pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) for the fourth time in a row. But even the model student among the heavyweights in the pharmaceutical industry is not immune to the biggest problem in the industry: Corruption is rampant in the medicine business for the developing world.
Violations in 18 out of 20 companies
The figures that the experts have compiled for 2014 speak volumes: All corporations stated that they have established their own corruption guidelines and a minimum standard for ethical behavior. Nevertheless, violations occurred in 18 out of 20 companies surveyed, according to the report.
The violations range from payments to doctors to agreements to delay the introduction of inexpensive generics to misrepresentations about product safety and the effectiveness of drugs. There are still huge gaps between theory and practice in the fight against corruption.
These are the largest pharmaceutical companies
- Has BTS double eyelids
- Why did the US bomb Syria?
- Appreciated by ACCA in Nigeria
- How many women suck cock
- Is there a wormhole on earth
- Donald Trump owns the Trump Tower
- Is a vegan diet the best diet
- The country code is 974
- How dangerous is overpopulation
- Which is healthier IQOS or E-Cigs
- What is 22 carat gold
- Dealers in casinos make good money
- How fast can the average person run
- Can life be a dimension
- Why are black countries poor
- How should I pay my employee
- What are the Best CPI Affiliate Websites
- Why is the room 4-dimensional
- What causes male baldness
- What is the meaning of the blue color
- Why does smoking cause cancer
- Why are short shorts popular
- Mexico is a 2nd world country
- What are the 12 days of Christmas