Which is the best dried fruit
The 5 best dried fruits
Last update: 05 November, 2019
The best dried fruits are used in many desserts, but also in salty dishes. It is very healthy to include them in the diet, but only if we have them best dried fruits choose, because not all are created equal.
Dried fruit can be consumed on its own as a healthy snack or serve as a decoration for cakes. Many are the alternatives to feed us with these "super foods". Get to know the best dried fruits that should not be missing in your daily diet in this post.
What can dried fruits offer us?
Dried fruits have numerous positive properties for our organism. They are an excellent source of antioxidants. And also for healthy or unsaturated fats. Not only that, they contain oleic and linoleic acids as well as the well-known omega-3 fatty acids.
All of these ingredients help balance cholesterol levels in the blood. They protect the cardiovascular system by reducing the risk of a heart attack.
On the other hand, these antioxidants (like vitamins C and E) important in the fight against free radicals. These are responsible for the formation of degenerative diseases and premature cell aging.
They also reduce stress, tiredness and exhaustion thanks to the folic acids it contains, which also strengthen the body's defenses.
Finally, Dried fruits provide fiber, low levels of saturated and high levels of unsaturated fatty acids. In addition, vegetable proteins, protein and bioactive substances such as flavonoids. They are also rich in minerals, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron and zinc, among other things.
It is advisable not to eat the dried fruits salted, neither to deep-fry nor to roast them, that is, in the raw state, as they "come out of the shell". This ensures that they do not contain any preservatives.
What are the 5 best dried fruits?
We present you here with a list of the best dried fruits that you should consume. They are very useful, but remember that you shouldn't overeat.
Almonds are high in vitamin E. Plus they protect you from free radicals and are a good source of antioxidants.
You can include them in recipes for sweet or salty dishes, Sprinkle food with it, use it in processed form in milk, as a filling, for sauces, as butter and much more.
They are also called “super foods” and contain omega-3 fatty acids. The benefits that can be highlighted are that they improve cholesterol, protect the heart, and improve symptoms of depression, as shown in some studies.
You can eat nuts in many different forms: raw, in batter or baked goods, roasted in salads or rice, etc. The ideal is to eat at least a handful of these every day.
They serve, for example, to satisfy the hunger that can afflict us before dinner. You can consume them in salads, on their own, raw, or roasted. Pistachios are rich in nutrients, which help reduce the risk of macular degeneration in old age, one of the main reasons for old age blindness.
They contain folic acid, which causes heart disease and degenerative diseases like Alzheimer'scould prevent. At the same time, they relax the blood and vessels, and well satisfy hunger. You can eat hazelnuts ground, as a filling, chopped or raw, among other things.
Even if they are a vegetable, many people know them as dried fruits. Peanuts are high in folate, which helps develop the brain and protects against brain disintegration. Due to their high content of folic acid, vitamin E and healthy fats, they are particularly recommended for pregnant women and those on a vegetarian diet.
Which dried fruits are not recommended?
Not recommended does not mean that these dried fruits are "harmful", however, the merits do not outweigh their disadvantageous properties. The three most important are:
- Pine nuts sometimes cause stomach and digestive discomfort, but also contain a large amount of protein (31 grams per 100 grams of pine nuts).
- Chestnuts are low in calories (approx. 200 calories per 100 grams), but very rich in sugar and contain almost no proteins and healthy fats.
- Sunflower seedsare sold heavily salted, which is very unhealthy. Raw and unsalted, they have little taste.
Now that you know what the best dried fruits are what are you waiting for to include them in your diet? Take advantage of all the benefits they offer and start taking care of your diet now.You might be interested in ...
- How are satellites sent into space
- What is water protection
- What's wrong with Young Adult Literature
- What's your favorite math paradox
- Why do rich people dominate poor people
- Is metaphysics dead
- What are some unwritten rules in India
- What is DIP-Diaet
- How do non-English speakers learn
- Why should I learn to program?
- Cocaine is removed from water
- How did school affect your life?
- Can an equilateral be an equiangular triangle
- What is the plot of Dilwale
- BLACKPINK has had plastic surgery
- Soda is the leading cause of obesity
- What is call money
- Which country does the Caucasian breed come from
- What is the hybridization state of H_2S
- What are the uses of carbon black
- Video games are too graphic and violent
- Is mark zuckerberg smart
- Why do we need to isolate DNA
- What are some massive US military installations